Yes, we are currently hiring!
- Concept big ideas and shape them accordingly to be brought to life
- Craft on-point decks and present them
- Communication and presentation of design content
- Design thinking for various media across all channels
- Online and offline implementation
- Lead a small team of internal and external creative partners
- Analyze target groups, brand values and strategic brand identity
- Brand marketing strategy concepts
- Generate layouts, graphics, styles and ideas
- Create content on the fly if needed
- Run projects from initial briefing to delivery
- Fulfill milestones and deadlines
- A concept-first approach to branding & design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for branding and building design systems
- You like making sense out of the chaos
- Proactive mindset: self-starter and multitasker
- Fluent and confident in German and English
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is your bread and butter
- Good photographic eye and can shoot if needed
- Motion Graphic and/or web development experience is a big plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Willing to grow as an individual and within a team
- Completed graphic design or creative industries education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of graphic design
- 1+ years as Art Director or equivalent
- Previous experience leading a team would be ideal
Sound like you?
Then send us an e-mail, put yourself out there and we can explore your future at Fargo together! Of course, salary and compensation is based on your proven skills and experience. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Fargo Circle Studio is an international branding- and design-studio in the heart of Salzburg.
It’s brand building, visual strategy and communication design on all levels. We don’t just solve problems, we want to transform brands.
We are conceptually-driven, and believe that strong ideas – not just good design – are the things that stick. We go far for projects and clients we can stand behind.
We believe in creating impact and enable brands to see their full potential. We live and create according to these values:
- Friendly working climate and central location with ever-changing, new projects
- International clients and bilingual setting
- Inspirational work space in Salzburg’s Andräviertel
- Free Drinks
- Creative events and living room concerts
- Further education and career development
- Home office possibilities
- No all-in contracts
- Flexible working hours
- Equal opportunity employer
Additional open positions:
Fargo Circle Studio
5020 Salzburg, Austria